Global Conflict Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Global Conflict Wrestling

The home of GCW on The Wrestling Game!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roleplay Area

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Submissionmachine

Roleplay Area Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Area   Roleplay Area Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:40 pm

Hey guys... i want to create a Roleplay area for cool stuff which we can include in our Show to get more fans and stuff... so if you want post your RP's in here
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Roleplay Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Area   Roleplay Area Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:13 am

"Whats that?" Submission Machine asks one of the GM's aids.
"That big Russian guys promo video, want to see it?"
"Sure!"

A Huge Bald Russian is standing in a Gym, arms folded, contempt clear on his face.

"I am Yuri Kashir Sebroski. Sambo Champion and Bodybuilder from Ukraine. Yuri is standing in same Gym Hulk Hogan train in when he was Champion. Yuri wishes he could of been wrestler when this Hulk was. Yuri would of taken great pleasure in beating Capitalist Dog Hulk Hogan and crushing Hulkamania under boot heel. Instead Yuri will find other capitalist dog to crush Da? We eat dog in Ukraine when sheeps and cattles run out so Yuri have great hunger for fat capitalist dogs. When you see Yuri on other side of ring and feel fear you will see."

A short, minute long, video of Yuri performing his various finishers is shown to the music of TATU Nas Nagoit and a overlay of words reading; what will you do when the Russian Bear comes after you?

Yuri Sebroski Stats
Height: 6 foot 5
Weight: 330 pounds
Signature Move: Yuri's Revenge, Iron Curtain and Siberian Death Camp.
Career Highlights:
1st FB Lvl Champion: 4 victories and 4 defenses
2nd FB Lvl Champion: 5 victories and 11 defenses
3rd FB Lvl Champion: 7 victories and 12 defenses
3rd Lvl Champion: 1 victories and 1 defenses
4th FB Lvl Champion: 3 victories and 6 defenses
5th FB Lvl Champion: 2 victories and 2 defenses
1st Lvl Tag Champ: 7 victories and 15 defenses
2nd Lvl Tag Champ: 2 victories and 5 defenses
3rd Lvl Tag Champ: 1 victories and 0 defenses
Entrance : Nothing.
Back to top Go down
FireAttack

Roleplay Area Empty
PostSubject: Locker Room   Roleplay Area Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:02 am

Fireman Axe finishes cleaning out his locker, puts the last of his things in a fire department duffel bag, and sees Yuri Sebroski standing at his locker across the room. Axe slowly walks over to Yuri and says...

"Well, my friend. I guess things haven't exactly gone the way I was hoping they would. I have asked the GM for my release and if I don't get it soon, I will break my contract and take the penalty. I need to move on and put this disaster behind me. I just thought I'd stop by and wish you luck. If you ever need anything, give me a hollar, I got your back man."
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Roleplay Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Area   Roleplay Area Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:02 am

"Yuri too ask for release Comrade. Take good care of you and maybe Yuri see you around or in ring in future Da?"

Yuri says as he returns Firemans Clasp.
Back to top Go down
Jason Kash

Roleplay Area Empty
PostSubject: One of my rps   Roleplay Area Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:49 pm

This is how I usually rp in E-Feds but since this is different I will do it different as well when rping becomes needed.

Handcuffed Training Pt 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Area   Roleplay Area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Area
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Conflict Wrestling :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: