Global Conflict Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Global Conflict Wrestling

The home of GCW on The Wrestling Game!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Calling out the GM!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireAttack

Calling out the GM!!! Empty
PostSubject: Calling out the GM!!!   Calling out the GM!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:25 pm

Fireman Axe is pissed and storming through the locker room smashing everything in sight...

Fireman Axe: "What the hell did I sign a contract from this federation for? I'm pissed, our GM hasn't done anything since he took on this Fed. It took three weeks just to get a fed forum up and he has done nothing to promote our fed. We are the lowest ranked fed out of the four Wrestling Game National Federations. Our GM won't even reply to messages and questions from our wrestlers left on this forum. Does he even check this forum? Damn, I'm pissed."

"I'll tell you why I signed on here(to no one in particular). I saw a great chance to start out with a new fed and be part of the building process and to build a great fed from the ground up. I saw unlimited potential and the possiblity to turn my career into something great. I thought we had a strong leader with our new GM and the ability to create a very strong roster.........But, I guess I was WROOOONG. I'm calling you out GM B.J. Summers. I want you in the ring, NOW. I am going to destroy you. They call you "The Nightmare"? Why is that, cause you wet your pants at night from your nightmares of getting pounded in the ring? Let's see if you have the guts to face me in the ring."

"I'M PISSED"..........and then Fireman Axe storms out of the room and down the hall ranting some more.....

"WHO'S WITH ME?"
Back to top Go down
Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the GM!!!   Calling out the GM!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:43 am

Yuri Sebroski, The Russian Bear, stands in the Hall with his arms folded just glaring at Fireman Axe.

Profile (So you get an idea of who is glaring at you.):
He stands 6' 3" and wieghs 330lbs with less then 10% body fat.
Has a Bald style for hair but his hair color is normally Brown.
Eyes Brown.
Back to top Go down
FireAttack

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the GM!!!   Calling out the GM!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:25 pm

Out of the corner of his eye, Fireman Axe sees another wrestler glaring at him. He suddenly stops his tirade and steps up to the other wrestler and gets in his face.

"What are you looking at punk? You want some of this too?"
Back to top Go down
Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the GM!!!   Calling out the GM!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:31 am

In a thick Russian accent Yuri says simply....

"Yuri is with you Comrade."

The Big Russian grins after he says this like he made some classic joke or something.
Back to top Go down
FireAttack

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the GM!!!   Calling out the GM!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:45 pm

Fireman Axe relaxes his intense staredown of Yuri, takes a second to realize that there really are other wrestlers in this Fed that are unhappy with it's beginning, and says...

"Right on, brother..............right on"

Axe gives a slight grin, turns, and walks off down the hallway wondering what is in the future of this federation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the GM!!!   Calling out the GM!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out the GM!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Conflict Wrestling :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: